1) Some useful JVM params
2) UEditor from baidu
Some other tools from them: http://fex.baidu.com
3) How to check if it’s a postback in jsf 1 & 2:
5) Oracle autonomous_transaction (difference with nested transaction; autonomous proecedure/function/trigger etc):
Useful for logging, shadow table etc.
6) Oracle database never block a read on rows even if the rows is/are locked by another session; the resultset will be a fixed snapshot, the rows are fixed (multi-version):
eg: one session opened a cursor to read selection result on a table, during which all rows are deleted and committed in another session, the first session could continue reading the rows using that cursor.
I guess this is one of the reasons Oracle database are sensitive to session/cursor leakage
7) Some developer tools collection, could check this list first whenever one needs a tool:
8) Guava v15.0 couldn’t be deployed to Weblogic 12c:
9) Java XML Parser error: “Exception in thread “main” java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: This parser does not support specification “null” version “null” “
Solution one, add following jvm setting:
10) BTrace Project, it enables us change running jvm’s classes:
This is similar to JRebel (?)
11) Workaround for Lov bug: selected invalid Lov value in a <af:table> but validation error message is shown when user moves to the next row of <af:table>.
Workaround is: set ExceptionMode of the data control to “immediate” in DataBinding.cpx file.
12) Git revert local changes:
Quick workaround is:
git stash save --keep-index git stash drop
13) af:tree af:treeTable get node depth:
14) af:fileDownloadActionListener or af:exportCollectionActionListener not working (the bean method is not called)
I think I encounter same problem of this post, workaround is disable ppr in adf-config.xml
but one need to revisit existing functions if it’s relying on the ppr feature.